Frontline Ministry Serving Strong!
We are the Frontline Ministry and we are 45 teammates strong. This ministry team is, literally, the frontline. We’re the slightly wacky and goofy, but perfectly harmless, fun-loving people you’ll likely encounter first when you come to Metro Community Church. We are ambassadors, hosts…Metro’s welcome squad! Our hope is that newcomers, attenders and partners feel welcomed and comfortable. Our ultimate goal is that others will see His light shine through us and feel His love.
Some of What We Do...
- Hang banners, set up parking signs
- Prepare, manage and break down the refreshments table
- Fold, stuff and hand out Sunday worship bulletins
- Coordinate parking
- Greet, inform, direct people
- Track Sunday attendance
- Collect offering/communication cards
- Break down all of the Frontline items at the end of second service
Since third service launched three weeks ago, we are hoping to reach 50 strong sooner rather than later. We are looking for five more teammates to help out with third service. We serve in a rotating schedule of two weeks on and two weeks off.
For more information, please contact Christy Vinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.