We're livin' on the Edge!
Welcome to MetroEdge!
We are excited to meet your child on a Sunday for a time filled with interactions, fun, worship, and learning about God.
MetroEdge is a ministry where we aim to help your child to experience God’s love, get to know God and develop the desire to share and show His love with the world.
This is what’s going to happen in the 1 1/2 hours that your child is here:
- WORSHIP – we join the adult ministry for worship to expose our children to the beauty and power of worshipping God as one congregation
- LESSON – an interactive discussion and teaching based on the Word of God
- ACTIVITY – practical applications of the lesson
- PICK UP – be picked up at the end of service
Procedure to Enroll
1. First, you will need to register your child at the front desk on the first floor. You will receive a sticker name tag and additional stickers with numbers that correspond to your child’s number (please keep these with you because you will need them to pick up your child).
2. Take your child up to the Room 217 on the second floor, where our MetroEdge team will greet you and get your information.
3. Say goodbye to your child and go and enjoy the service!
4. At the end of service, return to Room 217 to pick up your child where you will be asked for the sticker with your child’s number.
For more information, please contact Steve Bang at firstname.lastname@example.org