For the month of May, one of our Metro small groups is holding a food drive for The Center for Food Action (CFA) - a non-profit organization in Englewood that provides food, housing, utility and heating assistance (as well as counseling and advocacy services) to low-income individuals and families in NJ.
Every Sunday in May, we will be collecting the following items after first and second services:
- supermarket gift cards
- canned meat (tuna, chicken, etc.)
- canned hearty soup
- canned vegetables
- macaroni and cheese
- peanut butter and jelly
- tomato sauce
- cold cereal (low sugar) and oatmeal
- powdered milk and/or boxed milk (such as Parmalat)
- canned fruit
- instant potatoes
- 100% juice
- baby formula and diapers (sizes 4, 5 & 6)
- bar soap
- toothbrush and dental floss.
For more info, contact Coco Kim at email@example.com.