Metro Community Church is looking for a gifted individual who lives and breathes all things video production to join our team to help direct, shoot and edit videos for our contemporary, multi-cultural church based in Englewood, NJ.
As Metro's video guru, you will be working with the church media director to conceive, produce and publish high-quality documentary-style videos that engage and compel our church folk into a closer relationship with Jesus, and each other. Additionally, you will be in charge of live-switching and post-producing our Sunday services each week.
- You can independently execute a professional-level video project from concept to final product
- You are experienced in documentary-style narrative filmmaking with a reel to prove it
- You're an editing machine who also knows how to edit audio and color grade
- You know your way around video cameras of all kinds (including DSLR)
- Video equipment and cables actually excite you
- You're a technical problem solver
- You're quick on your toes and calm under pressure
- You're able to take direction and creative feedback
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally, you have a personal faith in Jesus
- You are willing to work on Sundays
The position is currently part-time, but we'll hook you up with the pro tools and equipment that will allow you to take your video portfolio to the next level.
To apply, or for more information, please email email@example.com.