Man-tastic - nuff said!
Men: Are you living the redeemed, revived, purpose-filled life ... or are you merely surviving? If the latter, then isn’t it time to step up?
It’s time to stop making excuses, desire change, and get intentional about our vertical and horizontal relationships. It’s time to forge more meaningful bonds with other bros in Christ that will fuel and fire us up to pursue spiritual, emotional and physical health as we follow and obey Jesus.
Because lots of people need and deserve the best you: your wife, your kids, your friends, your workplace, your church, your community.
Because God calls you to believe and become all that he created you to be.
Men: It’s time for M3.
Transformed men at Metro transforming their marriages, families, church and community.
To provide a safe place where men can learn, love and live out true biblical sonship.
Commitment – Matthew 22:37-40
- Consideration & Courage – John 13:33-36, Joshua 1:9
- Ownership – Romans 12:4-5
- Openness – Acts 8:30-31
- Multiplication & Disciple Making – Matthew 29: 18-20
- Investing in Yourself – I Thessalonians 5:16-18, Joshua 1:8, Genesis 2:2, I Corinthians
- Investing in Each Other – Hebrews 10:24-25
- Sharing – James 5:16, Acts 2:42, 44-45
- Confidentiality – Luke 16:10a
- Grace – I Corinthians 13:1-3
Start: Realize Your True Identity
For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, “Abba! Father!” – Rom 8:14-15 (NASB)
“Sonship is a heart that feels at rest and secure in God’s love; it believes it belongs, it is free from shame and self-condemnation, it walks in honor toward all people, and it is willing to humble itself before man and God. It is subject to God’s mission to experience His love and to give it away.” – Jack Frost, Spiritual Slavery to Spiritual Sonship
- Metro Underground Group (UG) semester-based small groups in the Fall and Spring
- Various M3 UGs that meet on different days/times/locations each week
- Monthly All-Men's Huddles for prayer (first Monday evening of each month @ the Metro Office), as well as scheduled fellowship and service meet-ups
- A safe, supportive environment where men can be themselves, ask the tough questions, and experience community as we journey together