At Metro, you might hear the term "partner" or "partnership" used quite a lot. What is partner exactly, you ask? A partner at Metro is the equivalent of church membership, except that it's much, much more than that.
When someone becomes a partner at a company, for example, they become part owners of the company; so too at Metro - when you become a partner at Metro Community Church, that means that you become an co-owner of the vision and mission of our church.
What are the requirements to being a partner?
In order to become a partner at Metro, you must:
- Commit to growing in your relationship with Jesus Christ
- Be a part of a small group
- Serve in a ministry at the church
- Strive to attend all four partner meetings throughout the year
- Commit to tithing to Metro Community Church
- Complete the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality course
How do I become a partner?
- Attend a Connection Dinner
- Attend a Partnership Class
- Complete the Spiritual Inventory Questionnaire
- Meet with one of the pastors after completing the Spiritual Inventory Questionnaire.
For more information on becoming a partner, please contact Pastor Peter at email@example.com.